Saturday 5 August 2017

Holiday TBR

I'm currently very excited as my holiday is just around the corner and I can't wait to have a bit of sunshine as where I am has been a bit miserable over the past couple of weeks and it's summer so we should all have some sun!!

I don't usually do TBRs, I don't like being restricted to a certain pile of books and I like to browse my bookshelf when I'm choosing my next read. However, I can't take my whole bookshelf away with me so I thought I would share with you the books I'm planning on taking. 


I've included my kindle in this picture as that's what I will be reading on the most. I invested in a kindle earlier on in the year for the exact reason of being able to take several books away with me and it not affecting my weight limit. 

The two physical books I'm planning on taking are...

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - I was inspired to pick this up as I saw the recent movie trailer and it piqued my interest.

Arcadia by Iain Pears - I've had this on my shelf for a while but its 700+ pages long. I always find a holiday a good time to tackle long books. 

The books I have to choose from on my kindle are...

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard 
Guilded, Silvern and Brazen by Christina Farley
Perfect Remains by Helen Fields
Smiler's Fair by Rebecca Levene
The Rook by Daniel O'Malley
13 Minutes by Sarah Pinborough  
Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
The Golem and the Djinni by Helene Wecker
Six Stories by Matt Wesolowski

I definitely won't be getting to all of these but I like to have a selection to choose from. I don't really know much about a lot of them I just picked them up because they were on the kindle deals on amazon.  

So these are all of the books I have to choose from for my holiday. If you have any recommendations of where I should start or any that you think I should avoid please let me know. 

2 comments:

  1. I am exactly the same way. I want four books with me even though I am gonna have time for only one. I love having choices.

    Gayathri @ Musings Over Nothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I invested in my kindle. Totally worth it however by TBR grows ever bigger with all the deals on ebooks. #readerproblems 😕

      Delete